Porto Cooking class
Tapas & Desserts
Discover a local Chef kitchen in a private cooking class and learn how to cook a portuguese delicacies.
What you’ll do
Become an honorary Portuguese cook with Chef Maria, on your Porto cooking class.
This is a hands-on culinary experience where you will have the chance to learn about Portuguese food, including recipes, methods of cooking, tips, and more.
During our practical class, you will have the opportunity to prepare, chop, cook, and bake before devouring our traditional Portuguese meal.
Our menu will consist of:
- Three tapas (petiscos, in Portuguese) such as Salted Cod Fritters, Alheira Sausage, Queijadinhas, one sweet treat, and or other seasonable surprises;
- Drinks will include Portuguese Wines, aromatic waters, Port Wine, or a Homemade Liquor.
In the end, we will get to eat the tapas that we have prepared together, sip our Portuguese wines, and of course, enjoy a good chat as well.
- Culinary class with local Chef
- Hands-on food experience includes instructions and ingredientes to prepare delectable food
- Take home culinary memories and recipes
- Enjoy together a meal along with drinks
- Recipes available to send after the class, upon request